How to stay compliant, safe and responsible and avoid DOT penalties
Our services cover every aspect of regulatory safety to help you become DOT compliant, stay compliant, survive a safety audit, understand your company's CSA BASIC scores, and avoid DOT fines and penalties.
- CSA BASIC Score Analysis
- DOT Records Check
- DOT Compliance Reviews
- Substance Abuse Training
- Drivers’ License Reviews
- Hours of Service Training
- Driver DOT Safety Training (Including Hazmat)
- OSHA & Stormwater Services
- "Green" Services
Examples of violations and DOT fines
Department of Transportation compliance penalties can cost you plenty. They can even cost you your business. Here are some examples of acute and critical violations.
- Failure to ensure driver medicals are current
- Failure to conduct the minimum Annual Percentage Rate for random alcohol testing and controlled substance testing
- Failure of a driver to record duty status
- A driver operating property-carrying commercial motor vehicle for more than 14 hours after coming on duty
- Failure to develop or follow a hazardous materials security plan and provide follow up HIM training every three years
Our years of experience = your DOT compliance partner
There’s nothing like experience when it comes to understanding the confusing and ever-changing Department of Transportation Safety Regulations. And DOT Compliance & Safety Solutions, LLC has decades of it.